We sold our townhome! Yeah. They called on Monday the 24th to give us an offer and we accepted it, even though they want to close by Sept. 15. AAGGHH
So the house searching began the next day and the following Thursday. All together we looked at 12 houses and found one we like. It definatly needs some paint and some remodeling to make it the way we like things, but we are super excited. We're set to close on Sept. 22. I hate giving the address to people because the address has Quincy in it, but it IS in a good area. It's in North East Ogden. Here's some pics.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
House Info!
Posted by Laura at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute house! I bet Ivy will love the backyard. Let us know if you need any help moving!
YEAH!! Congrats! Let us know if you need help moving! It looks like your close to our house! Don't be ashamed of Quincy, I am by Monroe!
Post a Comment