CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Intruder Alert!

I had an intruder at work again, AAHH! He even got caught in the sticky mouse trap and escaped. That little bugger. See here: http://laurascothern.blogspot.com/2008/04/mouse-attack.html to view what happened last time. It's very similiar to what happened this time, however there was no food anywhere. I am so grossed out. Yuck!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, I've got Dad's slippers. I use them to catch mice and then release them in the field out back. Works great! Love, Mom
P.S. Don't tell Dad!

Kristin said...

EEWW! I hate mice. My mom and dad are having a big problem with them at their house again this year. NASTY!
P.S. Your mom cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry. See you guys should have had the little black and white kitty be the shop kitty. He would have taken care of that problem. Sadie is slacking in her shop duties